Also for our village counts: TO CAN DO EVERYTHING AND NOTHING TO HAVE TO
The days are getting shorter and the snow looks from the peaks. The air is clear and cool, really great for a winter walk through the snowy landscape. Taking a deep breath and feeling the nature. The mild climate attracts hikers also in winter to go to Schenna
But also the skiing – and sledding enthusiast’s persons come to their expense in the sunny and family-friendly ski resort Meran 2000. Only 4 km away from Schenna, reachable by ski bus, the cable car Ifinger Seilbahn will take you directly to the ski-runs.
But it’s not only Christmassy in the mountains. Even the village Schenna and the cure town Meran are in Advent season, and during the Christmas Market, along the promenade, adorned festively. Experience Schenna somewhat different from its side... Cosy, contemplative and festively decorated.
A winter sports diversity, we’re offering you:
- Hiking on marked trails with three open funiculars
- Skiing, sledding at Meran 2000 and other ski resorts
- Ice skating in Schenna and in Meran
- Cross-country skiing in Ulten and Passeirtal Valley
- Relaxing and swimming in the Therme of Meran